We have now read 'The Bumblebear' and 'Billy and the Beast' by Nadia Shireen. I hope you have enjoyed these stories - I know I have!
This week i have decided we should read 'The cow who fell to Earth' which is another fantastic book by the same author. Below you will find a link to listen to the book and activity ideas for the week. I hope you enjoy it and would love to see some photos of what you have been getting up to.
Watch 'The cow who fell to Earth' using the link above and then have a go at these activities throughout the week:
- research Nadia Shireen (the author) and write an information page/poster/powerpoint about her
- complete the SPAG activity
- retell the story in your own words
- draw a picture and write a newspaper report about the cow who fell to Earth
- create a missing poster from Dave the cow's family
- design a rocket for Dave the cow to travel back to the moon in
- make a rocket from your design with recycling from home
- design another animal that falls from space e.g. the moon mouse, and write your own story
- use your spellings in some sentences about the story.